Subscribe to RSS
Giant Solitary Fibrous Tumor: A Rare Case ReportFinancial support and sponsorship: Nil.
21 December 2020 (online)
© 2019. MedIntel Services Pvt Ltd. This is an open access article published by Thieme under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonDerivative-NonCommercial-License, permitting copying and reproduction so long as the original work is given appropriate credit. Contents may not be used for commercial purposes, or adapted, remixed, transformed or built upon. (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.)
Thieme Medical and Scientific Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
A-12, 2nd Floor, Sector 2, Noida-201301 UP, India
- 1 Supakul R, Sodhi A, Tamashiro CY, Azmi SS, Kadaria D. Solitary fibrous tumor of the pleura: A Rare cause of pleural mass. Am J Case Rep 2015;16:854-7.
- 2 Hohenforst-Schmidt W, Grapatsas K, Dahm M, Zarogoulidis P, Leivaditis V, Kotoulas C, et al. Solitary fibrous tumor: A center's experience and an overview of the symptomatology, the diagnostic and therapeutic procedures of this rare tumor. Respir Med Case Rep 2017;21:99-104.
- 3 Czimbalmos C, Csecs I, Polos M, Bartha E, Szucs N, Toth A, et al. Uncommon presentation of a rare tumour – Incidental finding in an asymptomatic patient: Case report and comprehensive review of the literature on intrapericardial solitary fibrous tumours. BMC Cancer 2017;17:612.
- 4 Vejvodova S, Spidlen V, Mukensnabl P, Krakorova G, Molacek J, Vodicka J, et al. Solitary fibrous tumor – Less common neoplasms of the pleural cavity. Ann Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2017;23:12-8.
- 5 Tan JH, Hsu AA. Challenges in diagnosis and management of giant solitary fibrous tumour of pleura: A case report. BMC Pulm Med 2016;16:114.