Subscribe to RSS
Current scenario and efforts to propound equal and affordable global cancer surgeryFinancial support and sponsorship Nil.
12 July 2021 (online)
© 2015. Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology. This is an open access article published by Thieme under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonDerivative-NonCommercial-License, permitting copying and reproduction so long as the original work is given appropriate credit. Contents may not be used for commercial purposes, or adapted, remixed, transformed or built upon. (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.)
Thieme Medical and Scientific Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
A-12, 2nd Floor, Sector 2, Noida-201301 UP, India
- 1 Sullivan R, Alatise OI, Anderson BO, Audisio R, Autier P, Aggarwal A, et al. Global cancer surgery: Delivering safe, affordable, and timely cancer surgery. Lancet Oncol 2015;16:1193-224.
- 2 Sankaranarayanan R. Cancer prevention and care in India: An unfinished agenda. Lancet Oncol 2014;15:554-5.
- 3 Pramesh CS, Badwe RA, Borthakur BB, Chandra M, Raj EH, Kannan T, et al. Delivery of affordable and equitable cancer care in India. Lancet Oncol 2014;15:e223-33.
- 4 Sullivan R, Badwe RA, Rath GK, Pramesh CS, Shanta V, Digumarti R, et al. Cancer research in India: National priorities, global results. Lancet Oncol 2014;15:e213-22.
- 5 D′Cruz AK, Vaish R, Kapre N, Dandekar M, Gupta S, Hawaldar R, et al. Elective versus therapeutic neck dissection in node-negative oral cancer. N Engl J Med 2015;373:521-9.