Subscribe to RSS
Do most radiologists in India really have a choice?
Article published online:
30 July 2021
© 2015. Indian Radiological Association. This is an open access article published by Thieme under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonDerivative-NonCommercial-License, permitting copying and reproduction so long as the original work is given appropriate credit. Contents may not be used for commercial purposes, or adapted, remixed, transformed or built upon. (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).
Thieme Medical and Scientific Publishers Private Ltd.
A-12, Second Floor, Sector -2, NOIDA -201301, India
- 1 Jain SN. Pursuing a radiology career: Private practice or academic? Indian J Radiol Imaging 2014;24:207-8.
- 2 Rowlingson K. Does Income Inequality Cause Health and Social Problems? York: The Joseph Rowntree Foundation; 2011. Available from: http://www.jrf.org.uk/sites/files/jrf/inequality-income-social-problems-full.pdf. [Last accessed on 2014 Oct 22].
- 3 Ball R, Chernova K. Absolute income, relative income, and happiness. Soc Indic Res 2008;88:497-529.
- 4 Gour N, Shrivastava D, Adhikari P, Shahi A, Sharma MK, Mahajan PC. Speciality preference among medical students and factors affecting it. Online J Health Allied Scsi 2011;10:12.
- 5 Arun Babu T, Joseph NM, Sharmila V, Balachandran S. Speciality preferences of Indian medical graduates and factors influencing them. Res J Pharm Biol Chem Sci 2003;2:263-70.
- 6 Jankharia B. The business of radiology. Indian J Radiol Imaging 2010;20:239.
- 7 Nagarajan R. Government Deals MCI Fresh Blow in Teacher′s Eligibility. Times of India; 2014. Available from: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Govt-deals-MCI- fresh-blow-on-teachers-eligibility/articleshow/41237657.cms. [Last accessed on 2014 Oct 22].