Subscribe to RSS
Please copy the URL and add it into your RSS Feed Reader.https://www.thieme-connect.de/rss/thieme/en/10.1055-s-00042863.xml
CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 · Indian J Plast Surg 2012; 45(03): 580-581
Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
Letters to Editor
Evidence-based demerits on the use of rectus abdominis musculo-peritoneal flap for bladder augmentation in children with exstrophy bladder
21 November 2019 (online)
- 1 Agarwal P. Closure and augmentation of bladder exstrophy using rectus abdominis musculo-peritoneal flap. Indian J Plast Surg 2011;44:444-7
- 2 Celayir S, Kilic N, Dervisoglu S, Büyükünal C. Rectus abdominis flap technique for the management of large bladder defects: Urodynamic findings in a rabbit model. Br J Urol 1996;78:294-7.
- 3 Lais A, Paolocci N, Ferro F, Bosman C, Boldrini R, Caione P. Morphometric analysis of smooth muscle in the exstrophy-epispadias complex. J Urol 1996;156:819-21.
- 4 Greenwell TJ, Venn SN, Mundy AR. Augmentation cystoplasty. BJU Int 2001;88:511-25.
- 5 Celayir S, Kiliç N, Eliçevik M, Büyükünal C. Rectus abdominis muscle flap (RAMF) technique for the management of bladder exstrophies: Late clinical outcome and urodynamic findings. Br J Urol 1997;79:276-8.