Subscribe to RSS
Please copy the URL and add it into your RSS Feed Reader.https://www.thieme-connect.de/rss/thieme/en/10.1055-s-00042863.xml
CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 · Indian J Plast Surg 2012; 45(03): 577-579
Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
Letters to Editor
Breast reconstruction awareness among educated women in a metropolitan city
21 November 2019 (online)
- 1 An assessment of burden and care of cancer patients; Consolidated Report of Hospital Based Cancer Registries 204-2006;National Cancer Registry Programme, ICMR. Available from: http://icmr.nic.in/ncrp/cancer_reg.htm [Last cited on 15 the Feb 2012].
- 2 Burden of disease due to cancer in India. In: Park′s Textbook of Social and Preventive Medicine, 20 th ed. Jabalpur: Banasidas Bhanot Publishers; 2009. p. 333.
- 3 Dikshit RP, Yeole BB, Nagrani R, Dhillon P, Badwe R, Bray F. Increase in breast cancer incidence among older women in Mumbai: 30-Year trends and predictions to 2025. Cancer Epidemiol 2012;36:e215-20.
- 4 Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Available from: http://www.cms.gov/HealthInsReformforConsume/06_Thewomen′sHealthandCancerRightsAct.asp. [Last cited on 10 Feb 2012].
- 5 Alderman AK, McMahon L Jr, Wilkins EG. The national utilization of immediate and early delayed breast reconstruction and the effect of sociodemographic factors. Plast Reconstr Surg 2003;111:695-703.
- 6 Quinn McGlothin TD. Breast surgery as a specialized practice. Am J Surg 2005;190:264-8.