Subscribe to RSS
© Georg Thieme Verlag KG Stuttgart · New York
Weichteilrekonstruktionen mithilfe der dynamischen HautnahtSoft Tissue Reconstruction by Dynamic Skin Suture
22 November 2007 (online)
Often the necessity is given, that large soft tissue defects of most diverse genesis have to be supplied. Because it means always substantial disadvantages for the person affected, it applies to perform the reconstructions so fast and as carefully as possible. If there is spare tissue needed for the compensation of the defect this has to come from the direct neighbourhood so that the tissue matches in colour and texture with the surrounding skin. This procedure concerns in particular the face, which as communication level of first degree may not be disturbed by repulsive stigmas and defects. For the creation of appropriate defect closure offers itself the dynamic skin suture, with which local identical material is used and enables the aesthetically and fastidious rehabilitation. The former Ethiflex® Set of the company Ethicon® is unfortunately any more sold, but the technology is to be accomplished just as successfully with simple suction hoses. The method is presented in its handling and the clinical employment with the pertinent results.
- 01 Austad ED . Pasyk KA . Mc Clatchey KD . Histomorphologic evaluation of guinea pig skin and soft tissue after controlled tissue expansion. Plast Reconstr Surg. 1982; 70 704-710
- 02 Bashir AH . Wound closure by skin traction: An application of tissue expansion. Br J Plast Surg. 1987; 40 582
- 03 Strich R . Böhm H-J. . Dynamische Hautnaht zum sekundären Hautverschluss und zur Behandlung von Hautdefekten. Swiss Surg. 1995; 1 236-240
- 04 Fritzemeier CU . Ästhetische Weichteilrekonstruktionen im Kopf-Gesichtsbereich mit Hilfe der Weichteilexpander und der dynamischen Hautnaht. MÄC 1.06 7-21.
- 05 Nordström REA . Greco M . Raposio E . The "Nordström Suture" to enhance scalp reductions. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2001; 107 577-582