Subscribe to RSS
The current issue of Hämostaseologie—Progress in Haemostasis does not include contributions to a specific topic but several articles that have undergone revision and deserve publication in this separate issue of the Journal. This edition includes original articles, images in thrombosis and haemostasis/case reports, and a review.
Article published online:
30 June 2022
© 2022. Thieme. All rights reserved.
Georg Thieme Verlag KG
Rüdigerstraße 14, 70469 Stuttgart, Germany
- 1 Riess H, Kretzschmar A, Heinken A, Mohebbi D, May M, Schellong S. Anticoagulation Therapy in Cancer Patients with Thrombosis in the Outpatient Sector of Germany (The CERTIFICAT Initiative)-German Practice of Anticoagulation Therapy of Cancer Patients with Thrombosis. Hamostaseologie 2021; 42: 166-173
- 2 von Beckerath O, Kröger K, Santosa F, Nasef A, Kowall B, Stang A. Increasing use of anticoagulants in Germany and its impact on hospitalization for tooth extraction. Hamostaseologie 2021; 42: 174-179
- 3 Yıldız A, Katar D, Soydaş AÖ, Albayrak M. Association of thrombin-activatable fibrinolysis inhibitor with acute pulmonary embolism. Hamostaseologie 2021; 42: 180-184
- 4 Persyn M, Athanase N, Trossaërt M. et al. Effect of DDAVP on platelet activation and platelet-derived microparticle generation. Hamostaseologie 2021; 42: 185-192
- 5 Arslan G. celiac artery thrombosis and splenic infarction as a consequence of mild COVID-19 infection: report of an unusual case. Hamostaseologie 2021; 42: 193-194
- 6 Voci D, Micieli E, Johner FA, Kucher N, Barco S. Thrombosis and dissection of the abdominal arteries associated with infarcts of solid organs in a patient with COVID-19: a novel clinical entity. Hamostaseologie 2021; 42: 195-197
- 7 Jayant D, Sakaray Y, Thakur U. et al. Spontaneous intra-abdominal hemorrhage in a hemophilia A patient masquerading as intra-abdominal pseudotumor. Hamostaseologie 2022; 42: 198-200
- 8 Al Said S, Ellscheid M, Beltsios ET, Frey N. Non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants in coronary artery disease. Hamostaseologie 2021; 42: 201-209