Subscribe to RSS
Plant Subclass and Superclass—The Next Level in Homoeopathy
In recent years, the knowledge based on the individual ‘Sensation’ of families in Plants, Rows and Columns in Minerals and Sub-kingdoms in Animals has been explored and systematised. Recent research in the plant kingdom has taken this idea one step further. In the plants, we have the kingdom, class, subclass, order, family, remedy and the source. Each of these levels have a certain quality. The main idea behind this research work is to understand the ‘common sensation’ in each of the plant subclasses. As the research into the subclasses further evolved, the concept of superclasses came forth. This knowledge enables the physician to look beyond what he currently knows.
Keywordssubclass - superclass - plant Kingdom - animal kingdom - mineral kingdom - chocolate - sensation - levels
20 April 2021 (online)
© 2021. Thieme. All rights reserved.
Thieme Medical and Scientific Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
A-12, 2nd Floor, Sector 2, Noida-201301 UP, India
- Sankaran R. Spirit of Homoeopathy. Mumbai. India: Homoeopathic Medical Publishers; January 2004
- 1 Sankaran R. Insight into Plants, Vol. I. Mumbai, India: Homoeopathic Medical Publishers; 2005
- 2 Sankaran R. Structure - Experiences with the Mineral Kingdom, Vol. I. Mumbai, India: Homoeopathic Medical Publishers; 2008
- 3 Sankaran R. Survival – The Reptiles. Mumbai, India: Homoeopathic Medical Publishers; 2011
- 4 Sankaran R. Survival – The Mollusc. Mumbai, India: Homoeopathic Medical Publishers; 2008
- 5 Sankaran R. Substance of Homoeopathy. Mumbai, India: Homoeopathic Medical Publishers; 1999
- 6 Sankaran R. Plant Chart. Mumbai, India: Homoeopathic Medical Publishers; 2019
- 7 Sankaran R. From Similia to Synergy. Mumbai, India: Homoeopathic Medical Publishers; 2014
- 8 MacRepertory & ReferenceWorks, Professional version, Synergy Homeopathic Software (formerly KHA), 1986–2019