A Novel Technique in Fibrin Gluing of Intercostal Nerves: Splint and WeldFinancial support and sponsorship Nil.
Splint and weld technique ensures a sound coaptation of intercostal and musculocutaneous nerves with minimal introduction of synthetic suture through the neural tissue.
29 August 2020 (online)
Thieme Medical and Scientific Publishers Private Ltd.
A-12, Second Floor, Sector -2, NOIDA -201301, India
- 1 Suri A, Mehta VS, Sarkar C. Microneural anastomosis with fibrin glue: an experimental study. Neurol India 2002; 50 (01) 23-26
- 2 Narakas A. The use of fibrin glue in repair of peripheral nerves. Orthop Clin North Am 1988; 19 (01) 187-199
- 3 Palazzi S, Vila-Torres J, Lorenzo JC. Fibrin glue is a sealant and not a nerve barrier. J Reconstr Microsurg 1995; 11 (02) 135-139
- 4 Menovsky T, Bartels RH. Stabilization and accurate trimming of nerve ends: practical use of fibrin glue: technical note. Neurosurgery 1999; 44 (01) 224-225, discussion 225–226
- 5 Bhandari PS. Use of fibrin glue in the repair of brachial plexus and peripheral nerve injuries. Ind J Neurotruma. 2013; 10: 30-32