CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 · Indian J Plast Surg 2011; 44(03): 532
Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
Letters to Editor
Hand injury prevention in India: Are we doing enough?
31 December 2019 (online)
- 1 Freshwater MF. Hand 2061. Indian J Plast Surg 2011;44:368-70.
- 2 Mohan D. The road ahead: Traffic injuries and fatalities in India. Transportation Research and Injury Prevention Programme. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, 2004a.
- 3 Gururaj G, Reddi MN, Aeron Thomas A. Epidemiology of road traffic injuries in Bangalore. Proceedings of the 5th world conference on injury prevention and control. New Delhi: McMillan Publishers; 2000b.
- 4 Sathyasekaran BW. Study of the injured and the injury pattern in road traffic accident. Indian J Forensic Sci 1991;5:63-8.
- 5 Gururaj G. Road traffic injury prevention in India. National institute of mental health and neurosciences. Bangalore, India: Nimhans Publication number 56; 2006.