CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 · Indian J Plast Surg 2011; 44(01): 109-111
Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
Venous ulcer: Current concepts
31 December 2019 (online)
- 1 Collins L, Seraj S. Diagnosis and treatment of venous ulcers. Am Fam Physician 2010;81:989-9.
- 2 Patel NM, Labropoulos N, Pappas PJ. Current management of venous Ulceration. Plast Reconst Surg 2006;117:254-60S.
- 3 Johnson BF, Manzo RA, Bergelin RO, Strandness DE Jr. Relationship between changes in the deep venous system and the development of the post thrombotic syndrome after an acute episode of lower limb deep vein thrombosis: a one to six year follow up. J Vasc Surg 1995;21:307-12.
- 4 Nicoloff AD, Moneta GL, Porter JM. Compression treatment of Chronic Venous Insufficiency. In: Glovicki P, Yao JS, editors. Handbook of Venous disorders. 2nd ed. Guidelines of the American Venous Forum. Arnold; 2001.p. 303-8.
- 5 Alamelu V. Is chronic venous ulcer curable? A sample survey of a plastic surgeon. Indian J Plast Surg; 2011;44:104-9.
- 6 O'Meara S, Cullum NA, Nelson EA. Compression for venous leg ulcers. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2009;1:CD000265.
- 7 Reddy MM, Reddy MD. Role of free tissue transfer in the management of chronic venous ulcer. Indian J Plast Surg 2004;37:28-33.
- 8 Kumins NH, Weinzweig N, Schler JJ. Free tissue transfer provides durable treatment for large non healing venous ulcers. J Vasc Surg 2000;32:848-54.