‘I Think I Was Born in the Wrong Place’: A Case of Ammonium muriaticum
12 December 2019 (online)
This is the case of a woman with recurrent sinusitis. The remedy was selected according to the themes and classifications proposed by the contemporary authors of Classical Homeopathy: Mangialavori, Scholten and Sankaran. The result was a long-lasting physical and mental improvement.
- 1 Roberts HA. The Principles and Art of Cure by Homeopathy. New Delhi: B JainPub; 1985
- 2 Scholten J. Homeopathy and Minerals. Utrecht: Alonissos; 1993
- 3 Mangialavori M. Notes from the second three-year international postgraduate course. Session 4. Identifying with society. Bologna-Italy: Matrix; 2004
- 4 Sankaran R. Structure: Experiences with the Mineral Kingdom. Mumbai: HMP; 2008
- 5 Kent JT. The Art and Science of Homeopathic Medicine. New York: Dover Publications; 2002