LM Potencies—Sometimes a Must
20 September 2019 (online)
The importance of correct choice of potency, the experiences of Hahnemann and Kent, the two groups where LMs are appropriate, confirmation of this new theory are discussed in this article.
Keywordschoice of potency - engrafting of proving symptoms - Hahnemann - hypersensitivity versus hyper-reactivity - Kent - LM potencies
This article will be part of an upcoming book by Terje Wulfsberg called: Reflections on Homeopathy. (Emryss Publishing & Distribution).
- 1 Vithoulkas G. The Science of Homeopathy. Athens: ASOHM; 1978
- 2 Little D. A Comparison of the C and LM Potency. http://www.simillimum.com/education/little-library/case-management/acclp/article.php
- 3 Hahnemann CFS. Organon of Medicine. 6th edition. London: Victor Gollancz LTD; 1983
- 4 Kent JT. Lectures on Homoeopathic Philosophy. Calcutta: R. Sinha Roy; 1975
- 5 Creme B. The Antakarana. http://esoteric-philosophy.net/antak.html
- 6 Bailey. Alice A. Esoteric Psychology - Volume I. Lucis Trust Press Ltd., Geneve, London, New York 1936
- 7 Wulfsberg T, Hauge B. The problem with homeopathic overdosing. Homoeopathic Links, Autumn 2010, Vol 23: 133
- 8 Master F. My views on evolution and development of the LM Potency. http://www.drfarokhmaster.com/Editorial/2011-04%20Editorial%20for%20the%20month%20of%20April%202011(LM%20Potency).pdf
- 9 NCH Conference - Treating Hypersensitive People Gently with LM Potencies. Report on a presentation by Luc DeSchepper, MD http://www.homeopathycenter.org/homeopathy-today/nch-conference-treating-hypersensitive-people-gently-lm-potencies