Diospyros kaki Cr. and Climate Changes
28 June 2018 (online)
Diospyros kaki Cr. as a homeopathic remedy was made from the Kaki tree from Nagasaki, Japan, that survived the 1945 Plutonium bomb attack on the city during the war between Japan and the USA. Two short cases show the remedy can be used for climate change–related indications, namely skin cancers and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- 1 Creveld M. Diospyros kaki, ‘Tree for the World’. Homoeopathic Links 2002; 15: 177-182
- 2 Creveld M. Diospyros kaki Cr. Helps Us to Survive Many Traumas of Our Time: Radioactivity, Chemical Substances, War, Disasters, and Fire. Zwolle, The Netherlands: Marijke Creveld Publishers; 2005: 1-166
- 3 Creveld M. . Diospyros kaki Cr. and Trauma, unpublished report, available from the author, Zwolle, the Netherlands; 2008
- 4 Creveld M. Three Trees, Survivors on Earth. Zwolle, The Netherlands: 2010: 1-289
- 5 Creveld M. Surviving Radiation Diospyros kaki The World Tree. Homeopathy International 12–15. India: Winter issue, 2011