Plasmatic and Platelet Anti-Plasmins and Anti-ActivatorsIII. Results in Normal People, in Patients and in Those with Venous ThrombosisThis investigation was supported by a grant of The Netherlands Organisation for the advancement of pure research (Z. W. O.).
28 August 2018 (online)
The values for plasmatic and thrombocytic anti-plasmin and anti-UK were determined in normal test persons and in 107 patients with different diseases.
In 12 patients with a fresh venous thrombosis the values of these inhibitors were within normal limits.
In 6 patients with liver cirrhosis no significantly lowered values were found.
Also in patients with different haematological diseases no abnormality was found. A relationship between plasmatic and thrombocytic anti-UK was found.
- 1 Jürgens J. Antifibrinolytic activity of platelets reaction with tissue activator and hemostasis I. I Int. Sympos. on tissue factors in the hemostasis of the coagulation fibrinolysis system, Florence 329 1967;
- 2 Moriau M, de Vries SI, Dik HJ. Les inhibiteurs de la fibrinolyse et le dosage de l’activité antiplasminique, physiologique et pathologique. Thrombos. Diathes. haemorrh. (Stuttg) 10: 355 1963;
- 3 Nilsson IM, Krook H, Sternber NH, Söderbreg E, Söderström N. Severe thrombotic disease in a young man with bone marrow and skeletal changes and with a high content of an inhibitor in the fibrinolytic system. Acta med. scand 169: 323 1961;
- 4 den Ottolander G. J. H, Leijnse B, Gremer-Elfrink H. M. J. Plasmatic and platelet anti plasmins and anti-activators. I. Thrombos. Diathes. haemorrh. (Stuttg) 18: 404 1967;
- 5 den Ottolander G. J. H, Leijnse B, Cremer-Elfrink H. M. J. Plasmatic and platelet anti-plas min and anti-activator. II. Thrombos. Diathes. haemorrh. (Stuttg) 21: 28 1969;
- 6 Pandolfi M, Nilsson I. M, Robertson D, Isacson S. Fibrinolytic activity of human veins. Lancet II: 127 1967;
- 7 Tsitouris G, Bellet S, Eilberg R, Feihberg L. Effects of major surgery on plasmin-plasminogen inhibitors. Arch, intern. Med 108: 208 1961;
- 8 de Vries S. I, Braat-van Straaten M. A. J, Müller E, Weitermark M. Antiplasmin deficiency in polycythemia; a form of thrombopathy. Thrombos. Diathes. haemorrh. (Stuttg) 06: 445 1961;
- 9 van Walree R. N. E, den Ottolander G. J. H. Some investigations into the reserve fibrinolytic activity in patients with febrile and thrombo-embolic diseases. Hémostase 06: 233 1966;