Thromb Haemost 1976; 36(01): 293-295
Letter to the Editor
Lymphocyte Membrane Modifications induced by Acetylsalicylic Acid and Dipyridamole
03 July 2018 (online)
- 1 Coeugniet E, Bendtzen K, Søeberg B, Bendixen G. 1975; Human leucocyte migration inhibitory activity and blastogenic activity of Con-A stimulated lymphocytes: modification by dipyridamole, lysine-acetylsalicylate and heparin. VI Annual Meeting of the Scandinavian Society for Immunology, Bergen, Norway 31.
- 2 Coeugniet E, Bendtzen K, Bendixen G. 1976; Leucocyte migration inhibitory activity of Concanavalin-A-stimulated human lymphocytes. Acta Medica Scandinavica 199: 99.
- 3 Coeugniet E, Bendixen G. 1976 Lymphokines and thrombosis. Acta allergologica. in press.
- 4 Colvin R, Dvorak H. 1975; Role of clotting systems in cell-mediated hypersensitivity. Journal of Immunology 114: 377.
- 5 WHO Sponsored Workshop. 1974 Identification, enumeration and isolation of B- and T-lymphocytes from human peripheral blood. Report of a WHO sponsored workshop on human B and T cells, London. July 15-17.