Thromb Haemost 1976; 36(01): 277-280
Letter to the Editor
A Micro-Technique for Determining Platelet Aggregability in Whole Blood
03 July 2018 (online)
- 1 Baumgartner H. R, Muggli R, Tschopp T. B, Turitto V. T. 1976; Platelet adhesion, release and aggregation in flowing blood: Effects of surface properties and platelet function. Thrombosis and Haemostasis 35: 124.
- 2 Born G. V. R. 1962a Aggregation of blood platelets by adenosine diphosphate and its reversal. Nature 194: 927.
- 3 Born G. V. R. 1962b Quantitative investigations into the aggregation of blood platelets. Journal of Physiology 162: 67.
- 4 Gordon J. L, Gresham G. A. 1972; The measurement of platelet aggregation in whole blood samples. Atherosclerosis 15: 383.
- 5 Gordon J. L. 1973; Evaluation of a semi-micro method for measuring platelet aggregation in small blood samples. Thrombosis et Diathesis Haemorrhagica 30: 160.
- 6 O’Brien J. R. 1962; Platelet aggregation, Part II, Some results from a new method of study. Journal of Clinical Pathology 15: 452.
- 7 Sivertsen U. 1972; The influence of storage on ADP-induced platelet aggregation. Scandinavian Journal of Haematology 9: 215.
- 8 Skoza L, Zucker M. B, Jerushalmy Z, Grant R. 1967; Kinetic studies of platelet aggregation induced by adenosine diphosphate and its inhibition by chelating agents, guanidino compounds, and adenosine. Thrombosis et Diathesis Haemorrhagica 18: 713.