A New Publisher and New Directions
22 April 2018 (eFirst)
This issue of Homeopathy is the second with our new publishers, Thieme. After 16 years with Elsevier, we have signed a new contract with Thieme Medical Publishers, a major international publisher of medical journals and books. Based in Germany, Thieme also publishes several related complementary medicine journals. Our new publishing deal also marks new directions; we have a new look and have introduced and revived several sections including reviews and debate. We also plan to expand our publication of high-quality case reports and clinical research; basic research will remain at the heart of what we publish.
- 1 Calabrese EJ. Hormesis and homeopathy: a step forward. Homeopathy 2017; 106: 131-132
- 2 Cartwright SJ. Degree of response to homeopathic potencies correlates with dipole moment size in molecular detectors: implications for understanding the fundamental nature of serially diluted and succussed solutions. Homeopathy 2018; 107: 19-31
- 3 Gayen A. Mondal D, Bandyopadhyay P, Bera D, Das S, Bhar DS. Effect of homeopathic dilutions of Cuprum arsenicosum on the electrical properties of polyvinylidene fluoride-co-hexafluoro propylene(PVDF-HFP). Homeopathy 2018; 107 DOI: 10.1055/s-0038-1626733.
- 4 van Wijk R, Bosman S, van Wijk EP. Thermoluminescence in ultra-high dilution research. J Altern Complement Med 2006; 12: 437-443
- 5 Demangeat JL. Nanosized solvent superstructures in ultramolecular aqueous dilutions: twenty years' research using water proton NMR relaxation. Homeopathy 2013; 102: 87-105
- 6 Rey L. Thermoluminescence of ultra-high dilutions of lithium chloride and sodium chloride. Physica A 2003; 323: 67-74
- 7 Van Wassenhoven M, Goyens M, Henry M, Capieaux E, Devos P. Nuclear magnetic resonance characterization of traditional homeopathically manufactured copper (Cuprum metallicum) and plant (Gelsemium sempervirens) medicines and controls. Homeopathy 2017; 106: 223-239
- 8 Elia L, Marchettini N, Napoli E, Niccoli M, Tiezzi E. Physico-chemical properties of aqueous extremely diluted solutions in relation to ageing. J Therm Anal Calorim 2008; 93: 1003-1011
- 9 Elia V, Napoli E, Germano R. The ‘Memory of Water’: an almost deciphered enigma. Dissipative structures in extremely dilute aqueous solutions. Homeopathy 2007; 96: 163-169