Subscribe to RSS
Ninety-Degree Torsional Contouring of Tibial Plate
09 February 2018 (online)
Contouring of a plate with a ninety-degree twist, allowed the plate to be applied medially at the proximal end and cranially at the distal end in a severely comminuted intra-articular and diaphyseal tibial fracture.
- 1 Brinker WO, Piermattei DL, Flo GL. Hand-book of Small Animal Orthopedics and Fracture Treatment. 2nd Edition. Philadelphia: Saunders; 1990: 140-55.
- 2 Piermattei DL. An Atlas of Surgical Approaches to the Bones and Joints of the Dog and Cat. 3rd Edition. Philadelphia: Saunders; 1993: 298-301.
- 3 Muller ME, Allgower M, Schneider R, Willenegger H. Manual of Internal Fixation. 3rd Edition Berlin: Springer; 1991: 204-9 568-94.
- 4 Mast J, Jakob R, Ganz R. Planning and Reduction Technique in Fracture Surgery. Berlin: Springer; 1989: 11-47.
- 5 Brinker WO, Hohn RB, Prieur WD. Manual of Internal Fixation in Small Animals. Berlin: Springer; 1984: 180-90.