Homœopathic Links 2018; 31(01): 078-082
Thieme Medical and Scientific Publishers Private Ltd.
In What Year Did Hahnemann Return to Medical Practice?Survey of Hahnemann's Publications from 1777 to 1819
30. März 2018 (online)
This article examines the timeline of Hahnemann's publications between 1777 and 1819 to reveal the year he most likely moved away from chemistry and returned to the study and practice of medicine.
- 1 Dudgeon RE. Lectures on the Theory and Practice of Homeopathy. London & Manchester: Henry Turner & Sons; 1853
- 2 Kotok A. . The History of Homeopathy in the Russian Empire Until World War I, As Compared with Other European Countries and the USA: Similarities and Discrepancies, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, PhD thesis, 1999
- 3 Morrell P. A Guide to Hahnemann's Translations, published online, 1998. Available at: http://www.homeoint.org/morrell/articles/pm_trans.htm
- 4 Tandon RK, Bajaj VR. Homoeopathic Guide to Family Health. Houston: Strategic Book Publishing; 2013
- 5 Coulter HL. Divided Legacy: A History of the Schism in Medical Thought (4 volumes). Washington, DC: Wehawken Books; 1977
- 6 Remington JP, Cook EF, Martin EW. Practice of Pharmacy. Easton, PA: Mack Publishing Company; 1951
- 7 Dudgeon RE. The Lesser Writings of Samuel Hahnemann. New York: William Radde; 1852
- 8 Bradford TL. The Life and Letters of Hahnemann. Philadelphia, PA: Boericke & Tafel; 1895
- 9 Haehl R. Samuel Hahnemann his Life and Works, 2 volumes. London: Homoeopathic Publishing Company; 1922
- 10 Cook T. Samuel Hahnemann the Founder of Homeopathy. Wellingborough: Thorsons; 1982
- 11 Tischner R. History of Homeopathy (trans. L. J. Boyd). New York: American Institute of Homeopathy; 1933