Subscribe to RSS
Please copy the URL and add it into your RSS Feed Reader.https://www.thieme-connect.de/rss/thieme/en/10.1055-s-00034916.xml
Nervenheilkunde 2017; 36(04): 281-288
Geist & Gehirn
„Du machst mich krank!”Paarbeziehung und Gesundheit
20 January 2018 (online)
- 1 Albanese E, Matthews KA, Zhang J, Jacobs Jr DR, Whitmer RA, Wadley VG, Yaffe K, Sidney S, Launer LJ. Hostile attitudes and effortful coping in young adulthood predict cognition 25 years later. Neurology 2016; 86: 1227-1234.
- 2 Alviar CL, Rockman C, Guo Y, Adelman M, Berger J. Association of marital status with vascular disease in different arterial territories: a population based study of over 3.5 million subjects. J Am Col Cardiol 2014; 63: A1328.
- 3 Baumeister RF, Bratslavsky E, Finkenauer C, Vohs KD. Bad is stronger than good. Review of General Psychology 2001; 05: 323-370.
- 4 Carr D, Cornman JC, Freedman VA. Marital quality and negative experienced well-being: An assessment of actor and partner effects among older married persons. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 2016; 71: 177-187.
- 5 Carr D, Freedman VA, Cornman JC, Schwarz N. Happy marriage, happy life? Marital quality and subjective well-being in later life. J Marriage Fam 2014; 76: 930-948.
- 6 Cherlin AJ. The deinstitutionalization of American marriage. Journal of Marriage and Family 2004; 66: 848-861.
- 7 Chung W, Kim R. Are married men healthier than single women? A gender comparison of the health effects of marriage and marital satisfaction in east Asia. PLoS ONE 2015; 10: e0134260.
- 8 Clare L, Nelis SM, Whitaker CJ, Martyr A, Markova IS, Roth I, Woods RT, Morris R. Marital relationship quality in early-stage dementia. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders 2012; 26: 148-158.
- 9 Cohen S. Social relationships and health. American Psychologist 2004; 59: 676-684.
- 10 Dinescu D, Turkheimer E, Beam CR, Horn EE, Duncan G, Emery RE. Is marriage a buzzkill? A twin study of marital status and alcohol consumption. Journal of Family Psychology 2016; 30: 698-707.
- 11 Donrovich R, Drefahl S, Koupil I. Early life conditions, partnership histories, and mortality risk for Swedish men and women born 1915–1929. Soc Sci Med 2014; 108: 60e67.
- 12 Dupre ME, George LK, Liu G. Peterson Association between divorce and risks for acute myocardial infarction. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 2015; 08: 244e251.
- 13 Galinsky AM, Waite LJ. Sexual activity and psychological health as mediators of the relationship between physical health and marital quality. Journals of Gerontology. Series B, Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences 2014; 69: 482-492.
- 14 Gunnar M, Quevedo K. The neurobiology of stress and development. Annual Review of Psychology 2007; 58: 145-173.
- 15 Haase CM, Holley SR, Bloch L, Verstaen A, Levenson RW. Interpersonal emotional behaviors and physical health: A 20-year longitudinal study of long-term married couples. Emotion 2016; 16: 965-977.
- 16 Holt-Lunstad J, Smith TB, Layton JB. Social relationships and mortality risk: A meta-analytic review. PLoS Medicine 2010; 07 (07) e1000316.
- 17 House JS, Landis KR, Umberson D. Social relationships and health. Science 1988; 241: 540-545.
- 18 Iveniuk J, Waite LJ, McClintock MK, Teidt AD. Marital conflict in older couples: Positivity, personality, and health. J Marriage Fam 2014; 76: 130-144.
- 19 Katz MJ, Derby CA, Wang C, Sliwinski MJ, Ezzati A, Zimmerman ME, Zwerling JL, Lipton RB. Influence of perceived stress on incident amnestic mild cognitive impairment: Results from the Einstein Aging Study. Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 2016; 30: 93-98.
- 20 Kiecolt-Glaser JK, Bane C, Glaser R, Malarkey WB. Love, marriage, and divorce: Newlyweds’ stress hormones foreshadow relationships changes. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology 2003; 71: 176-188.
- 21 Kiecolt-Glaser JK, Newton TL. Marriage and health: His and hers. Psychological Bulletin 2011; 127: 472-503.
- 22 Lindström M. Marital status, social capital, material conditions and self-rated health: a populationbased study. Health Policy 2009; 93: 172-179.
- 23 Liu H, Reczek C. Cohabitation and US adult mortality: An examination by gender and race. Journal of Marriage and Family 2012; 74: 794-811.
- 24 Liu H, Waite L. Bad marriage, broken heart? Age and gender differences in the link between marital quality and cardiovascular risks among older adults. J Health Soc Behav 2014; 55: 403-423.
- 25 Liu H, Waite L, Shen S. Diabetes risk and disease management in later life: A national longitudinal study of the role of marital quality. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 2016; 71: 1070-1080.
- 26 Martire LM, Schulz R, Helgeson VS, Small BJ, Saghafi EM. Review and meta-analysis of couple-oriented interventions for chronic illness. Annals of Behavioral Medicine 2010; 40: 325-342.
- 27 Monden CW, Metsä-Simola N, Saarioja S, Martikainen P. Divorce and subsequent increase in uptake of antidepressant medication: a Finnish registry-based study on couple versus individual effects. BMC Public Health 2015; 15: 158.
- 28 Perry BL. Gendering Genetics: Social and biological contingencies in the protective effects of social integration for men and women. American Journal of Sociology. 2016 DOI: 10.1086/685486
- 29 Robles TF, Slatcher RB, Trombello JM, McGinn MM. Marital quality and health: A meta-analytic review. Psychological Bulletin 2014; 140: 140-187.
- 30 Rosenquist JN, Fowler JH, Christakis NA. Social network determinants of depression. Mol Psychiatry 2011; 16: 273-281.
- 31 Rosenthal R. Media violence, antisocial behavior, and the social consequences of small effects. Journal of Social Issues 1986; 42: 141-154.
- 32 Rosenthal R. How are we doing in soft psychology?. Americal Psychjologist 1990; 775-777.
- 33 Sbarra DA, Law RW. Divorce and death: a metaanalysis and research agenda for clinical, social, and health psychology. Perspect Psychol Sci 2011; 06: 454e474.
- 34 Shor E, Roelfs DJ, Bugyi P, Schwartz JE. Metaanalysis of marital dissolution and mortality: reevaluating the intersection of gender and age. Soc Sci Med 2012; 75: 46e59.
- 35 Slatcher RB. Marital functioning and physical health: Implications for social and personality psychology. Social and Personality Psychology Compass 2010; 04: 455-469.
- 36 Slatcher RB, Selcuk E. A social psychological perspective on the links between close relationships and health. Current Directions in Psychological Science 2017; 26: 16-21.
- 37 Slatcher RB, Selcuk E, Ong AD. Perceived partner responsiveness predicts diurnal cortisol profiles 10 years later. Psychological Science 2015; 26: 972-982.
- 38 Spitzer M. Einsamkeit – erblich, ansteckend, tödlich. Nervenheilkunde 2016; 35: 734-741.
- 39 Strohschein L. Do men really benefit more from marriage than women?. American Journal of Public Health 2016; 106: e2-e2.
- 40 Taylor SE. Asymmetrical effects of positive and negative events: The mobilization-minimization hypothesis. Psychological Bulletin 1991; 110: 67-85.
- 41 Thomeer MB, Umberson D, Pudrovska T. Marital processes around depression: A gendered and relational perspective. Soc Ment Health 2013; 03: 151-169.
- 42 Umberson D. Gender, marital status and the social control of health behavior. Soc Sci Med 1992; 34: 907-917.
- 43 Umberson D, Chen MD, House JS, Hopkins K, Slaten E. The effect of social relationships on psychological well-being: Are men and women really so different?. American Sociological Review 1996; 61: 837-857.
- 44 Umberson D. Montez Social relationships and Health: A flashpoint for health policy. Journal of Health and Social Behavior 2010; 51: s54-66.
- 45 Umberson D, Williams K. Marital quality, health, and aging: Gender equity?. The Journals of Gerontology, Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences 2005; 60: S109-S113.
- 46 Umberson D, Williams K, Powers DA, Liu H, Needham B. You make me sick: Marital quality and health over the life course. Journal of Health and Social Behavior 2006; 47: 1-16.
- 47 Wanic RA. Kulik Toward an understanding of gender differences in the impact of marital conflict on health. Sex Roles 2011; 65: 297-312.
- 48 Whisman MA, Sbarra DA. Marital adjustment and interleukin-6 (IL-6). Journal of Family Psychology 2012; 26: 290-295.
- 49 Williams K. Has the future of marriage arrived? A contemporary examination of gender, marriage, and psychological well-being. J Health Soc Behav 2003; 44: 470-487.
- 50 Xu M, Thomas PA, Umberson D. Marital quality and cognitive limitations in late life. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 2016; 71: 165-176.
- 51 Zhang Z, Hayward MD. Gender, the marital life course, and cardiovascular disease in late midlife. Journal of Marriage and Family 2006; 68: 639-657.
- 52 Birditt KS, Newton NJ, Cranford JA, Ryan LH. Stress and negative relationship quality among older couples: Implications for blood pressure. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 2016; 71: 775-785.
- 53 Nielsen NM, Davidsen RB, Hviid A, Wohlfahrt J. Divorce and risk of hospital-diagnosed infectious diseases. Scand J Public Health 2014; 42: 705e711.