Vision of Journal of Cardiac Critical Care
29 September 2017 (online)
It is a great privilege to introduce the Journal of Cardiac Critical Care, a new international publication and a multidisciplinary journal, aiming to promote the dissemination of scientific information on the treatment of critically ill cardiac patients and publish high quality scientific papers covering different aspects of those patients. This journal will cover a broad spectrum of therapeutic disciplines, such as cardiac surgery, emergency medicine, perioperative cardiac anesthesia care, cardiology, internal medicine, pediatrics, infectious diseases, organ transplantation, neurology, pulmonary medicine, and pain management in cardiac adult and pediatric patients.
- 1 Munro CL, Savel RH. Stepping forward in practice through research. Am J Crit Care 2014; 23 (01) 4-6
- 2 Vrints CJ. Welcome to the European heart journal: acute cardiovascular care. Eur Heart J Acute Cardiovasc Care 2012; 1 (01) 3-4
- 3 Hussain A, Mustafa N, Al Ali R, Almodaimegh H. Adult cardiac critical care at the King Abdulaziz Cardiac Center. Eur Heart J Suppl 2014; 16: B52-B54
- 4 Grief RT. Born from the ashes to blossom: a short insight into the development of TACC. Trends AnaesthCrit Care 2015; 5: 49
- 5 Lumb PD. Impact factor. Editorial. J Crit Care 2010; 25 (03) 365-366