Homœopathic Links 2015; 28(04): 274-277
Thieme Medical and Scientific Publishers Private Ltd.
Utility of a Concise Repertory of Homoeopathic Medicines by Dr. S. R. Phatak in Cases of Allergic Rhinitis—A Randomised Study
16 December 2015 (online)
In a group of 100 patients diagnosed with allergic rhinitis, the results of homeopathic treatment based on classic homeopathy were tested. Remedies were selected with the use of Phatak's Concise Repertory.
- 1 Allen JH. The Chronic Miasm. Reprint ed. New Delhi, India: B. Jain publishers; 2006: 152
- 2 Stuart C. The Genius of Homoeopathy. Reprint ed. New Delhi, India: B. Jain Publishers; 2002: 77 , 111
- 3 Dhingra PL. Diseases of Ear, Nose, Throat. 3rd ed. New Delhi, India: Elsevier; 2007: 130 , 157
- 4 Patel D, Ramanlal P. Chronic Miasms in Homoeopathy and Their Cure with Classification of Their Rubrics/Symptoms in Dr. Kent's Repertory. Indian ed. Kottayam, India: Hahnemann Publishing House; 1996
- 5 Phatak SR. A Concise Repertory of Homoeopathic Medicines. 4th rev. and corrected ed. New Delhi, India: B. Jain Publishers; 2005
- 6 http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000813.htm ; last accessed on October 28, 2015