Will You Pass Me the Salt?
16 December 2015 (online)
In this article the author points out the existing correspondence between a homeopathic remedy picture and a society's pathology. So to say societies can function in the wavelength of a certain homeopathic remedy. That is the case of Thailand, Brazil and California with a lot of Medorrhinum features—Germany that reminds Nux vomica picture, the Islamic State with so many Veratrum album characteristics and Portugal a typical Natrum muriaticum society. Many features of the people from this country stand for Natrum muriaticum like fate, grief, longing, concernment about appearances, high morals, sadness/depression, loss of love, bereavement, separation, perfectionism, low sexuality, addiction to giving, sympathy, desire to help others, being easily hurt, fixation upon past unhappiness, sentimentality, hospitality, love for books and music. The technique of cycles and segments is a powerful diagnostic technique routinely taught to students of the New England School of Homeopathy. Natrum muriaticum cycle is put on view and two clinical cases are shown.
- 1 Zafiriou V. Aurum metallicum: the key to the solution of the Japanese enigma. Eur J Classic Homeopathy, Alonissos 2006; 2 (8) 44-50
- 2 Vithoulkas G. The Paranoid Side of Veratrum Album. Alonissos, Greece: European Journal of Classical Homeopathy; 1996
- 3 Louro S. Amalia o Romance da sua Vida. Lisbon, Portugal: Saida de Emergência; 2012
- 4 Bailey P. Homeopathic Psychology. Berkeley, CA: North Atlantic Books; 1995. xx. 175-222
- 5 Macedo A. Ser ou nao ser (perfeito)?. Lidel Lisboa 2012; xx: 75-162
- 6 Floyd P. The Wall: One of my tunes. EMI Records Ld.; 1979
- 7. Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Welcome to the Pleasuredome: The Power of Love (side 4). ZTT Records; 1984
- 8 Murphy R. Homeopathic Medical Repertory. Pagosa Springs, CO: Hahnemann Academy of North America; 1993
- 9 Herscu P. Stramonium, with an Introduction to Analysis Using Cycles and Segments. Amherst, MA: NESH Press; 1996
- 10 Anselmi E. Los Remedios Homeopaticos y sus Relationes. Buenos Aires; 1935
- 11 Herscu P. Herscu Letters 43 & 44. Amherst, MA: New England School of Homeopathy; 1999
- 12 Vermeulen F. Concordant Materia Medica. Haarlem, The Netherlands: Emryss bv Publishers, Haarlem; 1997: 1183