Subscribe to RSS
Please copy the URL and add it into your RSS Feed Reader.https://www.thieme-connect.de/rss/thieme/en/10.1055-s-00000127.xml
Homœopathic Links 2013; 26(3): 181-186
MATERIA MEDICA AND CASES
A Case of a Child Caught in the Animal Realm
02 September 2013 (online)
An eight-year-old boy came to the practice in the parentsʼ last hope to avoid his being sent away to a special school. He seemed to have identified himself too much with the Central Bearded Dragon (Pogona) and had started acting in a reptile-like manner. Underneath the dragon he appeared to have another animal spirit within him.
- 1 van der Zee H. Miasms in Labour. 1st. ed. Utrecht: Stichting Alonissos; 2000
- 2 Radar 10.5.003, Archibel software. Assesse: Archibel; 2009
- 3 Master FJ. Clinical Observations of Childrenʼs Remedies, 2nd fully revised ed. Eindhofen, Netherlands: Lutra; 2003
- 4 Sankaran R. Schema 2005 edition. Mumbai Homeopathic Medical Publishers; 2005
- 5 Online: http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baardagame [accessed October 9th, 2011]
- 6 Online: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bearded_Dragon [accessed October 9th, 2011]
- 7 Online: http://www.male-female-egg.com/en/pages/83-comportement.html [accessed October 9th, 2011]
- 8 Online: http://pogopogona.com/bearded-dragon-facts/how-many-species-bearded-dragon-are-there [accessed October 9th, 2011]
- 9 Timmerman A. Lecture on bird remedies. The Hague: Hahnemann Instituut; 26th of September and 21 November 2008.
- 10 C4 proving of Haliaeetus leucocephalus. The Hague: Hahnemann Instituut; 26th September 2008 [unpublished]
- 11 le Clerc G. Bestiaire of France, 13th century Bibliothèque Nationale de France. Online: http://bestiary.ca/beasts/beast232.htm [accessed October 9th, 2011]
- 12 Bartholomaeus Anglicus. De proprietatibus rerum, 13th century.
- 13 Online: http://bestiary.ca/beasts/beast232.htm [accessed October 9th, 2011]
- 14 Shore J, Schriebman J, Hogeland A. Birds, Homeopathic Remedies from the Avian Realm. Berkeley: Homeopathy West; 2004
- 15 Shore J. Lecture. The Hague: Hahnemann Instituut; 13 & 14 March 2004.
- 16 de Voragine J. Legenda Aurea, 13th century. Online: http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/basis/goldenlegend/index.asp [accessed October 9th, 2011]