Homeopathy 2003; 92(01): 1-2
Copyright © The Faculty of Homeopathy 2003
How does homeopathy work: are we looking in the right place?
27 December 2017 (online)
- 1 Ruiz-Vega G, Perez-Ordaz L, Cortes-Galvan L, Juarez FM. A kinetic approach to caffeine-coffea cruda interaction. Homeopathy 2003; 92: 19-29.
- 2 Milgrom L. Patient-practitoner-remedy (PPR) entanglement part 2: extending the metaphor for homeopathy using molecular quantum theory. Homeopathy 2003; 92: 35-43.
- 3 Waldo R, Torres J-L. Mutual information and the homeopathic effect. Homeopathy 2003; 92: 30-34.
- 4 Walach H. Magic of signs: a non-local interpretation of homeopathy. Br Hom J. 2000; 89: 127-140.
- 5 Baumgartner S. Basic research efforts to elucidate the potentiation procedure of homeopathy. In: Proceedings of Conference: Future Directions and Current Issues of Research in Homeopathy. Freiburg: Samueli Institute; 2002. p. 1–10.
- 6 Sherr J. The Homeopathic Proving of Hydrogen. Malvern: Dynamis School; 1992.
- 7 Dantas F, Fisher P. A systematic review of homoeopathic pathogenetic trials (‘provings’) published in the United Kingdom from 1945 to 1995. In: Ernst E. (ed). Homoeo-pathy: A Critical Appraisal. 1998. London: Butterworth Heinemann; 69-97.
- 8 Walach H. What happens in homeopathic remedy provings?. Freiburg: Samueli Institute; Proceedings of Conference: Future Directions and Current Issues of Research in Homeopathy. 2002. p. 110–133.
- 9 Steinsbekk A, Fønnebø V. Users of homeopaths in Norway in 1998, compared to previous users and GP patients. Homeopathy 2003; 92: 3-10.
- 10 Thomas K, Nicholl J, Coleman P. Use and expenditure on complementary medicine in England: a population based survey. Comp Ther Med 2001; 9: 2-11.
- 11 Eisenberg DM, Davis RB, Ettner SL. Trends in alternative medicine use in the United States 1990-1997. JAMA 1998; 280: 1569-1575.
- 12 Riley D, Fischer M, Singh B. Homeopathy and conventional medicine: an outcomes study comparing effectiveness in a primary care setting. J Altern Complement Med 2001; 7: 149-159.
- 13 Frei H, Thurneysen A. Treatment for hyperactive children: homeopathy and methylphenidate compared in a family setting. Br Hom J 2001; 90: 183-188.