The diversity of endeavour in Homeopathy
18 December 2017 (online)
Journal editorials usually focus on selected papers in the issue, but that is difficult for this issue of Homeopathy because of the remarkable diversity of the work on various aspects of basic research we publish here. Papers range from basic theoretical work on the implications of ‘quasi quantum’ phenomena to practical clinical experience with serious medical conditions, and include two reviews of research: one looking at plant models and another taking an overview of the use of high potencies in basic research. While an Italian group propose a novel method to assess the impact of homeopathic care at a community level, based on official health data.
- 1 Guedes J.R.P., Carrasco S., Ferreira C.M. et al. Ultra high dilution of Triiodothyronine modifies cellular apoptosis in Rana catesbeiana tadpole tail in vitro. Homp 2011; 100: 220-227.
- 2 Endler P.C., Thieves K., Reich C. et al. Repetitions of fundamental research models for homeopathically prepared dilutions beyond 10−23: a bibliometric study. Homp 2010; 99: 25-36.
- 3 Ferraz F., Simoni G., Karla G. et al. Different forms of administration of biotherapy 7 dh in mice experimentally infected by Trypanosoma cruzi produce different effects. Homp 2011; 100: 237-243.
- 4 de Oliveira S.M., de Oliveira C.C., Ressetti A.P. Mercurius solubilis: actions on macrophages. Homp 2011; 100: 228-236.
- 5 Jäger T., Scherr C., Shah D. et al. Use of homeopathic preparations in experimental studies with abiotically stressed plants. Homp 2011; 100: 275-287.
- 6 Clausen J., van Wijk R., Albrecht H. Review on the use of high potencies in basic research on Homp. Homp 2011; 100: 288-292.
- 7 Piltan D., Rist L., Simões-Wüst P., Saller R. Test of a homeopathic dilution of Aconitum napellus. A clinical, randomized, double-blind, controlled crossover study in healthy volunteers. Forsch Komplementärmed 2009; 16: 168-173.
- 8 Möllinger H., Schneider R., Walach H. Homeopathic pathogenetic trials produce specific symptoms different from placebo. Forsch Komplementärmed 2009; 16: 105-110.
- 9 Bell I.R., Brooks A.J., Howerter A., Jackson N., Schwartz G.E. Short-term effects of repeated olfactory administration of homeopathic Sulphur or Pulsatilla on EEG alpha power in healthy young adults. Homp 2011; 100: 203-211.
- 10 Leone L., Marchitiello M., Natilli M., Romano M.F. Measuring the effectiveness of homeopathic care through objective and shared indicators. Homp 2011; 100: 212-219.
- 11 Molski M. Quasi-quantum model of potentization. Homp 2011; 100: 259-263.
- 12 Lenger K., Bajpai R.P., Drexel M. Delayed luminescence of high homeopathic potencies on sugar globuli. Homp 2008; 97: 134-140.