An analogy between effects of ultra-low doses of biologically active substances on biological objects and properties of spin supercurrents in superfluid 3He-B
Received22 May 2009
revised21 July 2010
accepted23 August 2010
20 December 2017 (online)
The effects of ultra-low doses (ULDs) of biologically active substances (BASs) (with concentrations of 10−13 M or lower) on biological objects (BOs), such as cells, organisms, etc., and the properties of spin supercurrents in superfluid 3He-B are discussed. It is shown that the effects of ULDs of BASs on biologic objects can be specified by the same set of physical characteristics and described by the same mathematical relations as those used for the specification and description of the properties of spin supercurrents between spin structures in superfluid 3He-B. This is based on the up-to-date physical concepts: 1) the physical vacuum has the properties of superfluid 3He-B; 2) all quantum entities (hence, the BAS and the BO, which consist of such entities) produce spin structures in the physical vacuum. The photon being a quantum entity, the features of the effects of low-intensity electromagnetic radiation on BOs can be explained using the same approach.
- 1 Burlakova E.B., Konradov A.A., Maltseva E.L. The effects of ultra-low doses of BASs and low-intensity physical factors. Proceedings of the IV International Symposium on Action Mechanisms of Ultra-low Doses. 2008. Moscow: The Russian Academy of Sciences; 123-149 (in Russian).
- 2 Burlakova E.B., Konradov A.A., Khudyakov I.V. Effect of chemical agents in ultralow doses on biological objects. J Nonlinear Biol 1990; 1 (01) 77-90.
- 3 Burlakova E.B. The effect of ultra-low doses. Vestn Ross Akad Nauk 1994; 64 (05) 425-430 (in Russian).
- 4 Bonamin L.V., Endler P.C. Animal models for studying homeopathy and high dilutions: conceptual critical review. Homeopathy 2010; 99: 37-50.
- 5 Endler P.C., Thieves K., Reich C. et al. Repetitions of fundamental research models for homeopathically prepared dilutions beyond 10−23: a bibliometric study. Homeopathy 2010; 99 (01) 25-36.
- 6 Bellavite P., Signorini A. The Emerging Science of Homeopathy. Berkeley, California: North Atlantic Books; 2002.
- 7 Bunkov Yu M. Spin superfluidity and coherent spin precession. J Phys Condens Matter 2009; 21: 164201.
- 8 Dmitriev V.V., Fomin I.A. Homogeneously precessing domain in 3He–B: formation and properties. J Phys Condens Matter 2009; 21: 164202.
- 9 Borovik-Romanov A.S., Bunkov Yu M., De Waard A. et al. Observation of a spin supercurrent analog of the Josephson effect. JETP Lett 1988; 47: 478.
- 10 Walach H. Entanglement model of homeopathy as an example of generalized entanglement predicted by weak quantum theory. Forsch Komplementarmed Klass Naturheilkd 2003; 10: 192-200.
- 11 Milgrom L.R. Patient–practitioner–remedy (PPR) entanglement. Part 5. Can homeopathic remedy reactions be outcomes of PPR entanglement. Homeopathy Apr. 2004; 93 (02) 94-98.
- 12 Milgrom L.R. Towards a new model of the homeopathic process based on quantum field theory. Forsch Komplement 2006; 13: 174-183.
- 13 Hankey A. Macroscopic quantum coherence in patient–practitioner–remedy entanglement: the quantized fluctuation field perspective. Evid Based Complement Altern Med 2009; 6: 449.
- 14 Conte R.R., Berliocchi H., Lasne Y., Vernot G. Theory of High Dilutions and Experimental Aspects. Paris: Polytehnika; 1996. (Translated and edited by Dynsol Ltd, Huddersfield).
- 15 Milgrom L.R., King K.R., Lee J., Pinkus A.S. On the investigation of homeopathic potencies using low resolution NMR T2 relaxation times: an experimental and critical survey of the work of Roland Conte et al. Br Homeopath J 2001; 90: 5-13.
- 16 Boldyreva L.B. A quantum-mechanical model of action of ultra low dose medicine. Proceedings of the IV International Symposium on Action Mechanisms of Ultra-low Doses. 2008. Moscow: The Russian Academy of Sciences; 14-15 (in Russian).
- 17 Winkelmann C.B., Elbs J., Bunkov Yu M., Godfrin H. Probing ‘cosmological’ defects in superfluid 3He–B with a vibrating-wire resonator. Phys Rev Lett May 2006; 96 (20) 205301.
- 18 Volovic G.E. The Universe in a Helium Droplet. Oxford: Clarendon Press; 2003.
- 19 Boldyreva L.B., Sotina N.B. Superfliud vacuum with intrinsic degrees of freedom. Phys Essays 1992; 5: 510-513.
- 20 Endler P.C., Pongratz W., Smith C.W., Schulte J. Non-molecular information transfer from thyroxin to frogs with regard to ‘homoeopathic’ toxicology. Vet Hum Toxicol 1995; 37 (03) 259-260.
- 21 Hermann B. Zur Wirkung von homöopathisch’ zubereitetem Thyroxin (10e-30) in Glasphiolen auf die Metamorphose vorstimulierter Rana temporaria-Larven. Interuniversitäres Kolleg, Graz 2005
- 22 Salomaa M.M., Volovik G.E. Quantized vortices in superfluid 3He. Rev Mod Phys 1987; 59: 533-613.
- 23 Schrödinger E. What is life? The Physical Aspect of the Living Cell. Cambridge: University Press; 1944.