Electrical impedance and HV plasma images of high dilutions of sodium chloride
Received18 October 2007
revised12 May 2008
accepted03 June 2008
20 December 2017 (online)
This paper reports impedance data and high voltage plasma photographic plates of high dilutions of sodium chloride in water submitted to the homeopathic dilution and succussion up to 30cH. Extremely low concentrations of the original salt, even beyond Avogadro number, clearly differ from ‘pure’ water and; the action of sodium chloride on the electrical properties of water is inverted at high dilution.
- 1 Ravi K.V. Characterization techniques, imperfections and impurities in semiconductor physics. 1st edn. New York: J Willey & Sons; 1981.
- 2 Close S. Potentiation and the infinitesimal dose. The genius of homeopathy. 1st edn. New Delhi: B. Jain Publishers Pvt. Ltd.; 1985.
- 3 Feynman R.P., Leighton R.B., Sands M. 1st edn. Reading, Massachusetts: Addison Wesley; The principle of least action, lectures on physics. Vol II. 1964.
- 4 O'Reilly W.B. Organon of the medical art. (Adapted from the 6th edn of Organon der Heilkunst (1842) – S. Hahnemann) Birdcage Books; 2001.
- 5 Vithoulkas G. Basic concepts of physics. The science of homeopathy. 1st edn. New York: Grove Press; 1980.
- 6 Lagache A. In: Bastide M. What is Information? Signal and Images. 1997. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publisher; 279-293.
- 7 Shang A., Huwiler-Müntener K., Nartey L. et al. Are the clinical effects of homoeopathy placebo effects? Comparative study of placebo-controlled trials of homoeopathy and allopathy. Lancet 2005; 366: 726-732.
- 8 Milgrom L.R., King K.R., Lee J., Pinkus A.S. On the investigation of homeopathic potencies using low resolution NMR T2 relaxation times: an experimental and critical survey of the work of Roland Conte et al . Br Homeopath J 2001; 90: 5-13.
- 9 Chaplin M.F. The memory of water: an overview. Homeopathy 2007; 96: 143-150.
- 10 Rey L. Thermoluminescence of ultra-high dilutions of lithium chloride and sodium chloride. Physica A 2003; 323: 67-74.
- 11 Belevtsev A.A., Biberman L.M. On the theory of corona discharge. Bei Plasmaphys 1983; 23: 313-330.
- 12 Chudacek I., Matousek L. Kirlian photography as a type of plasma photography. J Photogr Sci 1987; 35: 20-25.
- 13 Opalinski J. Kirlian-type images and the transport of thin-film materials in high-voltage corona discharges. J Appl Phys 1979; 50: 498-504.
- 14 Assumpcao R. Plasma and laser phenomena related to charged states of water. In: X Latin American Workshop on Plasma Physics, Águas de S. Pedro, SP, Brazil, 2003, p. 72.
- 15 Walach H., Van Asseldonk T., Bourkas P. et al. Electric measurement of ultra-high dilutions: a blinded controlled experiment. Br Hom J 1998; 87: 3-12.